If you use Google Chrome for daily browsing sometimes it’s native PDF reader to read PDF files easily, then you must have to know this set of keyboard shortcuts. Because it will help you to work more effectively.
Some of them you might already know, but try to remember all of them to work easily with Chrome’s native PDF reader. So here is the list:
- Ctrl+G selects a page number (Dev Channel only)
- Ctrl+P prints the document
- Ctrl+] rotates left the document
- Ctrl+[ rotates left the document
- Ctrl+A selects all content
- Left goes to the previous page
- Right goes to the next page
- Space jumps forward
- Shift+ Spacebar jumps backward
If you know more keyboard shortcuts then let us know by commenting in the comment section. We will be glad to hear from you.
Enjoy & Stay Techie…